Do you want to know more about our
ATG Workshop Speakers?
See their profiles below
and register here
1) Can you tell us a bit about yourself and what it is that you do professionally?
I am the Director of Womens Health and a Women's Health Physiotherapist working at Joint Dynamics, Hong Kong. I specialise in the management of female health conditions for Women of all ages with a variety of conditions. I am a Mum of 2 under 2, Netball player and social runner.
2) Who are your clients and how do you help them?
My clients are women with a variety of health conditions. Particularly related to the pelvic floor, urinary incontinence, prolapse, pre and post natal conditions, Diastasis Recti, hip, back and pelvic pain, sexual pain, menopausal symptoms and optimising female athletes and training. I work at Joint Dynamics and work with my clients to assess, diagnose and treat conditions as well as looking at their lifestyle, personal situation and working with them to support their journey and empower them to become the experts on their condition and allow them to self-progress towards their goals.
3) What are the key topics you will be covering at the ATG Workshop?
Taking up running in your 40s, 50s and 60s+
Womens Health Expert Panel
4) What are you hoping for women to take away from your session?
Answers to their questions! Confidence to run, awareness of how to keep running, when to get support to get back to running safely and effectively.
5) Apart from your own presentation which other sessions are you most excited about?
The session on menstrual cycle sync-ing and how women can get work with their bodies to get MORE out of their training! As well as learning some fun new dynamics warm-ups!
6) If you could give one piece of advice to women who enjoy running what would it be?
Learn about your pelvic floor and how to self check, when to get help and how to maintain its strength and health to allow you to keep running far in to the future!