Do you want to know more about our
ATG Workshop Speakers?
See their profiles below
and register here
1) Can you tell us a bit about yourself and your running journey - how and when did you start running?
I have always been sporty but picked up running when I moved to China 9 years ago, just as a means of exploration of a new country. I have been playing around with distances along the way!
2) What is your strength when it comes to endurance running?
I am a middle of the pack runner, but I am able to find my inner strength the longer the distance
3) What made you want to participate in the HK4TUC?
I was looking for a break from my busy life, and HK4TU sounded perfect.
4) Apart from your own presentations which other sessions are you most excited about?
I am very excited to meet new runners in HK and share a joint passion in general.
5) If you could give one piece of advice to women who enjoy running what would it be?
Stay positive, you always can do it!
(PC: Alan Li)